Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 145
BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

in the end
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	04012012190.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	277.1 KB
ID:	521267   Click image for larger version

Name:	04012012185.jpg‎
Views:	23
Size:	349.8 KB
ID:	521268   Click image for larger version

Name:	04012012189.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	462.9 KB
ID:	521269   Click image for larger version

Name:	04012012191.jpg‎
Views:	19
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	521270  
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"]Warriors are born from loyalty,love of neighbor and country,and a desire to protect and safeguard.Their actions are precise,principled,determined,and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

To those men that make every sacrifice to become that they are.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B]For Honor. For Country. For Brothers.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 3,262
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

nguồn ngon up cho bác
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:53
eyes_on_me's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,298
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

ngon ngon .....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2012, 13:22
tuong112's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 2,344
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

ờ thì phụ
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-01-2012, 13:30
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 145
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

thank moi ng` ^^
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"]Warriors are born from loyalty,love of neighbor and country,and a desire to protect and safeguard.Their actions are precise,principled,determined,and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

To those men that make every sacrifice to become that they are.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B]For Honor. For Country. For Brothers.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-01-2012, 14:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 145
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

lần nữa cho cả ngày ^^
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"]Warriors are born from loyalty,love of neighbor and country,and a desire to protect and safeguard.Their actions are precise,principled,determined,and committed to act selflessly for the benefit of others.

To those men that make every sacrifice to become that they are.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B]For Honor. For Country. For Brothers.[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-01-2012, 14:18
metavana's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 357
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

Mình mún xem con 9500GT, liên lạc sao đây hả bạn
__________________
[img]http://duyhung84.googlepages.com/kiss.JPG[/img]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-01-2012, 17:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 442
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

Up.........
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-01-2012, 18:10
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 181
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

up.............
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-01-2012, 20:13
ngocminh89's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 1,184
Re: BÁN 9500GT và ACBEL I 430W ^^

opppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Chuyên thu mua linh kiện hư cũ giá cao:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]HDD, Main, Ram, nguồn, CRT ...
[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]0975.170.288 - ID:NgocMinh0819[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[url="http://www.5giay.vn/showthread.php?p=110592926#post110592926"][COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/URL] [/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2661384&highlight=
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:56.