Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 16-09-2011, 00:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
đã bán......................

đã bán......................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0220.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	464086   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0219.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	464089   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0218.jpg‎
Views:	7
Size:	1,010.8 KB
ID:	464092  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-09-2011, 00:48
hoang_long09b5's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

7tr nhé, ok em up luôn
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-09-2011, 07:26
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

.............................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-09-2011, 07:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

...................................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-09-2011, 10:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

..............................
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16-09-2011, 18:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

........................
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-09-2011, 20:26
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

................................
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-09-2011, 08:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán Lenovo G460 : Co i3 / Ram 2G / HDD 320G / Pin 3h đẹp như máy mới full hình thật 100 %

...............................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:18.