Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-09-2011, 00:51
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Thumbs down đã bán.................................

đã bán.................................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0283.JPG‎
Views:	1
Size:	725.9 KB
ID:	462817   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0284.JPG‎
Views:	1
Size:	676.7 KB
ID:	462820   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0285.JPG‎
Views:	1
Size:	700.3 KB
ID:	462823  
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-09-2011, 07:35
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán chú HP Probook 4410s mầu đen : T6570/ Ram 3G / HDD 250G / VGA ATI rời /Pin 3h dành cho game và đồ họa mạ

..................................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-09-2011, 09:07
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán chú HP Probook 4410s mầu đen : T6570/ Ram 3G / HDD 250G / VGA ATI rời /Pin 3h dành cho game và đồ họa mạ

.......................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-09-2011, 17:16
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 10
Re: Bán chú HP Probook 4410s mầu đen : T6570/ Ram 3G / HDD 250G / VGA ATI rời /Pin 3h dành cho game và đồ họa mạ

...............................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:12.