Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-05-2009, 20:07
haiau93's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 483
Cần gấp Driver Main Foxconn

Em mới cài lại win nên mất tất cả Driver main Sound Lan va VGA card.Dùng CPU Z em biết main em la Foxconn G31 MX series.Bác nào thông thao tìm dùm em.Em đã thử tim trên trang chủ Foxconn mà ko có.Mong mọi người giúp đỡ.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2009, 20:55
pqvy305's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 13,439
Re: Cần gấp Driver Main Foxconn

Post 1 thớt thôi chứ ?!
http://www.foxconnsupport.com/downlo...s=en-us0000002
__________________
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Giga 945GCMX-S2 | E5300@[I][COLOR="Blue"]3.8[/COLOR][/I] | DDR2 2x1G KM| 200GB ATA+160G SATA2 Hitachi | DVD-RW Asus| Asus HD3650|HIPRO 200W | Viewsonic VA1918wm[/COLOR] | [I][COLOR="Red"]HP6520s[COLOR="Blue"] | [/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR] Acer E1-431[/COLOR][/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2009, 21:10
haiau93's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 483
Re: Cần gấp Driver Main Foxconn

thx U so much.Em sẽ thử ngay.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:11.