Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-04-2011, 17:00
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

DONE....................................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-04-2011, 17:09
maytinh88's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 774
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

.......................
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Hiep88 [/COLOR]- 093 668 1929 & [COLOR="Red"] 0126 95 00000[/COLOR]. Yh! new_kd_8486 . [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Đc ! 21/181 Trường Chinh - Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Sienna"]Tk : Vương Văn Hiệp - Vietcombank: 0011003687934[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-04-2011, 17:34
greatmuzzy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 31
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

up hộ ku em 1280 hỏng chưa em? a lại vừa thửa thêm được 1 con nữa, độ mới cũng tương đương
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]-----------------DONE---------------------[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-04-2011, 19:47
trananh2212's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 84
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

+up cho cái nào ! hàng ngon giá đẹp!
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...2#post29295952
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-04-2011, 19:53
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatmuzzy View Post
up hộ ku em 1280 hỏng chưa em? a lại vừa thửa thêm được 1 con nữa, độ mới cũng tương đương
hỏng rùi a à đền em con nữa đê
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-04-2011, 21:12
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 2,074
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

dell 2009wt = 2,4M Ok lien he voi' a nhe' 0917 36 36 76
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-04-2011, 21:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 315
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

samsung 933sn 2 củ
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="Gray"]pen4 legend + 3gb r2 + 7300gt + ssd đi mượn =))
nook tablet
ip4 , 3250 xpress music
kinzu v2 pro , logitech diNovo cordless
edifier m3300sf 2.1 , ibeats chrome , razer moray , skull riot [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-04-2011, 21:30
mlphan87's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 3,853
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

up thôi chứ ko có hàng
__________________
[B]LH: [COLOR="Green"]Mr Phán[/COLOR] (Mạnh Lâm Store - Website: manhlam.com)
Yahoo: [COLOR="Green"]manhlam1987[/COLOR]- Facebook: [COLOR="Green"]Mạnh Lâm Store[/COLOR]
ĐT: [COLOR="Green"]0974.51.81.71 - 0903.226.436[/COLOR] (call vô tư)
ĐC: [COLOR="Green"]Số 20– Ngõ 23– Nguyễn Phúc Lai [/COLOR](gần ngã tư Láng Hạ- La Thành)[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-04-2011, 21:31
meotom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 1,329
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

Dell IN1910N Đầy đủ hộp xốp. Bảo hành đến tháng 11/2013 tại Mai Hoàng.
1M8 ok pm 0912.295.537.
__________________
[B]TOM[/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B][I] P5Q DELUXE / E6750@3.6 & HP1204 / KIT ADATA™VITESTA 4.0GB 1066+ / MSI R4670-2D512 / Seagate 1T / HP1170 DVRW / Acbel IP560W / Case CM RC-690 / LCD Dell U2312HM & SONY 42EX410 / Aego M Series vs Altec Lansing MX5021 & Au2 ZS/ Logitech Key K800 & Mouse M905/[/I][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-05-2011, 07:37
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Cần mua 1 em màn lcd 18,5"hoặc 19"

................................................................................ .........
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:38.