Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 21-04-2011, 19:13
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Ngày dài bán combo amd và hoa đất sét thái lan

..........................................................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ecs%20a780gm-a.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	371296  
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2011, 19:21
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 43
Re: Ngày dài bán

Up phụ cho lên cao một chút
__________________
[COLOR="White"]Đã mua được VGA AGP, thank các bạn đã ủng hộ :)
http://
vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=27485671&posted=1#post27485671[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2011, 19:25
Hayate125's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 98
Re: Ngày dài bán

Upppppppppppppppppp này
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2011, 20:55
Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 39
Re: Ngày dài bán

nào chúng ta cùng lên nào! up up
__________________
i3 2100 @ 3,1ghz, asus H61, Ram Gskill 2 gb ripjaws, Thermaltek TR2 450W, HDD 320gb, DVD SamSung, Moniter SamSung, Case Orient 701B
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-04-2011, 21:04
minh2604's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 359
Re: Ngày dài bán

up up up
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-04-2011, 21:07
nambk38's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 190
Re: Ngày dài bán

đánh dấu.bác pm giá fix đi
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-04-2011, 22:28
minh_nd's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 799
Re: Ngày dài bán

Up cho số 6 TDT
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-04-2011, 22:40
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Ngày dài bán

sờ uých gà ơi
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-04-2011, 23:05
mlphan87's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 3,853
Re: Ngày dài bán

up cho chú em nhiệt tình
__________________
[B]LH: [COLOR="Green"]Mr Phán[/COLOR] (Mạnh Lâm Store - Website: manhlam.com)
Yahoo: [COLOR="Green"]manhlam1987[/COLOR]- Facebook: [COLOR="Green"]Mạnh Lâm Store[/COLOR]
ĐT: [COLOR="Green"]0974.51.81.71 - 0903.226.436[/COLOR] (call vô tư)
ĐC: [COLOR="Green"]Số 20– Ngõ 23– Nguyễn Phúc Lai [/COLOR](gần ngã tư Láng Hạ- La Thành)[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-04-2011, 23:14
Mua_nhanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 190
Re: Ngày dài bán

Còn nguyên tem ko bro?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:28.