Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 30-01-2011, 19:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 6
Hey all

Hey guys. I'm new here, so bear with me. I'm 27 years old and from texas .
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-01-2011, 21:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 194
Re: Hey all

i don't know what you are talking about, this is not a thread for introducing yourself ok?
__________________
[QUOTE=hoavotinh;41873491]Ngày bé mình cứ nghĩ Tiền là tất cả. Nhưng khi lớn lên rồi mình mới biết đó là sự thật.[/QUOTE]
[B]Suy nghĩ trong Vozer :sexy:[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2011, 04:03
ngocduc5's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 96
Re: Hey all

What are you looking for? Some gaylords
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:36.