Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 16-01-2011, 10:59
xuan_bach88's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 61
I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)



P/S: lời hơi bựa chút nhưng mà hay Bác nào hiểu đc toàn bộ thì còn buồn cười nữa
__________________
[url=http://gofeminin-de.com]herzschmerz[/url
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-01-2011, 15:00
BBC diep vien CNN's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 50
Re: I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

Chắc giống mấy cái bài kiểu như wrong hole hả
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-01-2011, 15:01
†h€†ru†h's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 9,106
Re: I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

bài này nghe lâu rồi mà
__________________
[SIZE=1][B]► Play [COLOR=Red]i[/COLOR]t™
[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-01-2011, 16:38
boyvipcc16's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 1,053
Re: I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

Bạn cũng biết từ này nữa à "bựa"

Nghe như Eminem hát

Quote:
P/S: lời hơi bựa chút nhưng mà hay Bác nào hiểu đc toàn bộ thì còn buồn cười nữa
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:38.