Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-07-2010, 14:52
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

mod close giùm em.
__________________
my home: 36J, Cư xá ngân hàng, F.Tân thuận tây, Q.7
mobile: 0917421002
Y!M: bacchoideptrai
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2010, 08:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

Lên ..........................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

ai ủng hộ em nào ^^^.
__________________
my home: 36J, Cư xá ngân hàng, F.Tân thuận tây, Q.7
mobile: 0917421002
Y!M: bacchoideptrai
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2010, 21:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

có ai lụm để chạy ko ^^.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-07-2010, 21:07
pitroy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,855
Re: WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

Rao nhầm địa chỉ rùi!
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Cuộc đời nay dù [COLOR="Blue"]ngắn[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]nỗi nhớ [COLOR="Blue"]quá dài[/COLOR]...[/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]ĐỒ HI-END & 2ND CHUYÊN NGHIỆP PHỤC VỤ VOZER:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Black"]0975.819.969[/COLOR] - STORE: fb.com/PitroyVoz[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2010, 16:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 1,300
Re: WD Black Scropio 320G Black 7200rpm

............................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:43.