Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-07-2010, 14:24
phuongdong203's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 365
LAPTOP Acer 4741G , Acer 5741G ,Core i5, VGA Rời có tại 95 hàng bông

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:04
kissml's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: LAPTOP Acer 4741G , Acer 5741G ,Core i5, VGA Rời có tại 95 hàng bông

oánh dấu cái
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"]Nguyễn Mạnh Linh[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] - 097.99.17.386[/COLOR] - Ngõ 223 Khương Hạ (gần cầu Lủ)
[B]YM[/B] : [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"][I]linhcris87[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]ACER ASPIRE 4741G[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2010, 18:39
kissml's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: LAPTOP Acer 4741G , Acer 5741G ,Core i5, VGA Rời có tại 95 hàng bông

pm yahoo rùi nhé bro
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"]Nguyễn Mạnh Linh[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] - 097.99.17.386[/COLOR] - Ngõ 223 Khương Hạ (gần cầu Lủ)
[B]YM[/B] : [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"][I]linhcris87[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]ACER ASPIRE 4741G[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-07-2010, 18:13
kissml's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: LAPTOP Acer 4741G , Acer 5741G ,Core i5, VGA Rời có tại 95 hàng bông

lại up tiếp
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"]Nguyễn Mạnh Linh[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] - 097.99.17.386[/COLOR] - Ngõ 223 Khương Hạ (gần cầu Lủ)
[B]YM[/B] : [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"][I]linhcris87[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]ACER ASPIRE 4741G[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:37.