Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-06-2010, 20:51
Lã Bất Vi_Con buôn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 162
Talking Bán 2 Laptop DELL Core i5 4 x 2.27ghz và HP 4420s Core i3 4 x 2.13ghz

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-06-2010, 19:17
Lã Bất Vi_Con buôn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 162
Re: Bán 2 Laptop DELL Core i5 4 x 2.27ghz và HP 4420s Core i3 4 x 2.13ghz

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2010, 20:04
Lã Bất Vi_Con buôn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 162
Re: Bán 2 Laptop DELL Core i5 4 x 2.27ghz và HP 4420s Core i3 4 x 2.13ghz

...............................................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2010, 19:25
Lã Bất Vi_Con buôn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 162
Re: Bán 2 Laptop DELL Core i5 4 x 2.27ghz và HP 4420s Core i3 4 x 2.13ghz

Chuẩn bị xuống xác trận brờ ziu luôn nà
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-07-2010, 19:51
Lã Bất Vi_Con buôn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 162
Re: Bán 2 Laptop DELL Core i5 4 x 2.27ghz và HP 4420s Core i3 4 x 2.13ghz

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:05.