Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 28-06-2010, 02:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 379
Bán Asus K40IE

Mới mua ở BKComputer chưa được 1 tuần, bảo hành 24tháng Asus VN
Cpu:Core 2 Duo T6570 2,1G bus 800 cache 2M
Ram:1Gx2 DDr3 Samsung bus 1066
Hdd: Hitachi 250G Sata2
Vga: 512M Ddr3 G310M
LCD:14inch LED 1366x768
cặp,mouse,driver...còn đủ full thùng



Giá: 11tr , còn tờ VAT 13tr140k chưa viết nhá, bác nào cần thì qua lấy lun
Quang, 51,5châu,tân bình
09777 63945
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-06-2010, 10:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 379
Re: Bán Asus K40IE

lên cho ai cần
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-06-2010, 06:36
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 379
Re: Bán Asus K40IE

kô ai quan tâm à????
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:24.