Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-06-2010, 22:42
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Question Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

xin mời qua topic mới tại đây, cám ơn
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-06-2010, 11:56
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

........................................
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-06-2010, 21:05
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

........................................
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-06-2010, 21:02
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

........................................
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23-06-2010, 21:02
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

.....................................................
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-06-2010, 22:39
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

.................................................. ...
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-06-2010, 22:29
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

.................................................. ...
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-06-2010, 09:54
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

.................................................. ...
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-06-2010, 21:46
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

.................................................. ...
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 30-06-2010, 19:45
hithere's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2007
Posts: 413
Re: Ipad 3G 16/ 32/ 64GB nguyên seal giá chỉ từ 17t

..................................................
__________________
Huỳnh Thanh Tú 0907-458-456
[B]Nhận ủy thác đầu tư, môi giới chứng khoán[/B]
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=35661067#post35661067
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:12.