Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 17-06-2010, 23:41
cuchuoixxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 1,839
Bán macbook 13" vỏ nhôm

thank cả nhà quan tâm.

con hàng của em đã ra đi
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-06-2010, 23:55
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Bán macbook 13" vỏ nhôm

đá đá tung đít nào
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-06-2010, 06:10
dbcity20005's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 4,994
Re: Bán macbook 13" vỏ nhôm

up cai..........
__________________
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Mobile[/SIZE] [/COLOR][SIZE="3"]: [/SIZE][COLOR="Black"]01682 050 767 <--> 01688 22 12 05[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Address[/SIZE] [/COLOR][SIZE="3"]:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Black"]Nguyên Xá - Nhổn - Hà Nội .
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:35.