Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-06-2010, 23:39
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

cấu hình chuẩn

Model No : Apple 2.8GHz MacBook Pro-MC226LL/A
Enclosure - Precision aluminium unibody
Processor - 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
L2 cache - 6MB shared
System bus - 1066MHz
Memory - 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 8GB
Hard drive - 500GB ****** ATA; 5400 rpm
Slot-loading optical drive - 8x SuperDrive (DVD?R DL/DVD?RW/CD-RW)
Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphics processor; and NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
Graphics memory - 512MB GDDR3
Video - Built-in iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA and dual-link DVI (requires adapters, sold separately)
Display - 17-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1920-by-1200 resolution
Expansion - One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps), three USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps), ExpressCard/34 slot
Audio - Built-in stereo speakers, built-in omnidirectional microphone, combined optical digital input/analogue line in, combined optical digital output/analogue line out
Networking - Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
Wireless - Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n draft specification)2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
Hardware accessories - 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord

Đánh giá : 98% ( thực ra gần như mới 100% )
phụ kiện : máy, sạc


201324[/ATTACH]

201328[/ATTACH]

201332[/ATTACH]

201336[/ATTACH]

201340[/ATTACH]

Giá : 30TR ( fix )

Việt : 0982685588
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3822.JPG‎
Views:	37
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	201324   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3824.JPG‎
Views:	38
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	201328   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3826.JPG‎
Views:	30
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	201332   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3827.JPG‎
Views:	29
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	201336   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3828.JPG‎
Views:	25
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	201340  

__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2010, 00:04
newbaby's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 3,314
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

Hờ hờ ! Cái giá Up gãy tay nha bạn
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2010, 23:10
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

Up....................................................................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-06-2010, 01:04
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

Up............................................................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-06-2010, 09:26
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

up...................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-06-2010, 11:38
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 63
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

Bác buôn bán thế chết con nhà người ta. Mac pro 17 MC226LL/A đâu còn giá đó nữa. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-06-2010, 10:01
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

tim xem o dau ban gia re hon di
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-06-2010, 23:38
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

up..........................................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15-06-2010, 12:36
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

len................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-06-2010, 08:13
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán Macbook pro MC226LL/A Apple care to 2012 ( ảnh thật )

uP.................................
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:26.