Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-05-2010, 15:50
color-freevirus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 122
Ổ cứng 160gb Samsung giá tốt

xong nhé, thank mod
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Olive"]"Ghế đá công viên dời ra đường phố, người gìa co ro, buồn trong mắt đỏ, người già co ro nhìn ra phố chợ, khi chiến tranh về đốt lửa quê hương..." [/COLOR][/I][/B] [I][COLOR="Gray"]Thằng, hát hay thiệt[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-05-2010, 22:29
color-freevirus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 122
Re: Ổ cứng 160gb Samsung giá tốt

up đê ace
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-05-2010, 14:53
color-freevirus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 122
Re: Ổ cứng 160gb Samsung giá tốt

up, fix 50k
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Olive"]"Ghế đá công viên dời ra đường phố, người gìa co ro, buồn trong mắt đỏ, người già co ro nhìn ra phố chợ, khi chiến tranh về đốt lửa quê hương..." [/COLOR][/I][/B] [I][COLOR="Gray"]Thằng, hát hay thiệt[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:53.