Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-05-2010, 12:35
Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 45
Dong topic

Rao tu nam ngoai quen k xoa
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-05-2010, 21:24
Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 45
Re: Cần tiền bán dell studio 1458

Úp phát không ai quan tâm à
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-05-2010, 14:16
kissml's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,725
Re: Cần tiền bán dell studio 1458

tận 16 củ cơ àh bác, cứ up vậy k quan tâm vì giá cao quá
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Red"]Nguyễn Mạnh Linh[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] - 097.99.17.386[/COLOR] - Ngõ 223 Khương Hạ (gần cầu Lủ)
[B]YM[/B] : [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"][I]linhcris87[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][B]ACER ASPIRE 4741G[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:57.