Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-05-2010, 11:47
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

939:
3000+ :250k
4000+ :500k
Am2+
PhenomI 9650 :1.6tr
Am3
B55 :2.2tr


Bác nào có nhu cầu bán hoặc đổi thì pm nhé
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-05-2010, 13:45
tuan_voz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 117
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

up lên cái cho bà con biết nào...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-05-2010, 12:30
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

up up up
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-05-2010, 12:42
anh2nghean's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 626
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

bác bán 245 cho em, rùi bác lại đi tìm mua ah
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]DARE TO FAIL...[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-05-2010, 13:02
dexom99's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 1,977
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

upppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"]I 'am position [/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-05-2010, 13:28
haanh80's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,616
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

mua con le cua a ko em
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:10
PhantomAssassin's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,138
Re: Cần bán mấy con chip 939,AM2+

up up up
__________________
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][I]NguyenTatThang
{Name:Thắng;Age:3x;
Tell:0983468069;
Add:447 Lạc Long Quân ;
YM:Tat_Thang_Nguyen@yahoo.com;Gmail:ThephantomAssassin@Gmail.com;}[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:00.