Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29-05-2010, 06:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Talking ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

đã bán. thanks all
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-05-2010, 10:52
missthienly's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,486
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

250k mua về chữa cháy, đc thì pm inbox
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-05-2010, 14:58
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

lên cho buổi chiều
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-05-2010, 16:11
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

........................................
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-05-2010, 17:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

7uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-05-2010, 17:35
thieugiatocdai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 496
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

Hix...Cứ tưởng HN...Úp hộ bro vậy.............
__________________
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Y!M:[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][I]thang_ngoc_dang_yeu[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Mobile: [COLOR="Blue"]09.0607.0405[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[COLOR="Red"][B]PiPi Shop:[/B][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]https://www.facebook.com/PiPiShop.DVD[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]PiPi CD-DVD(Đĩa trắng các loại):[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=402996[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-05-2010, 19:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieugiatocdai View Post
Hix...Cứ tưởng HN...Úp hộ bro vậy.............
thanks nhé
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-05-2010, 20:15
tuly861990's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 4,251
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

Mới bán con 2600pro 500k xong
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-05-2010, 21:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 46
Re: ***Thanh lý VGA Asus X1550 256MB 128bit***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuly861990 View Post
Mới bán con 2600pro 500k xong
tiếc nhỉ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:40.