Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 20-05-2010, 18:13
lenguyen_1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,037
Ban Ram I Kingmax

Co' chu' Ram 1 Kingmax 512M/400 con` bao hanh` o TLC den 5/2011 ban' cho bac' nao` can` 220K
Lh duoi Sign
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Call: 0989.8.33.2.11 zalo,viber ,alo,sms...
Add : HH3B-Bán đảo Linh Đàm-Hoàng Mai-Hà nội[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-05-2010, 22:35
lenguyen_1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,037
Re: Ban Ram I Kingmax

uppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Call: 0989.8.33.2.11 zalo,viber ,alo,sms...
Add : HH3B-Bán đảo Linh Đàm-Hoàng Mai-Hà nội[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-05-2010, 11:42
lenguyen_1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,037
Re: Ban Ram I Kingmax

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiupppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Call: 0989.8.33.2.11 zalo,viber ,alo,sms...
Add : HH3B-Bán đảo Linh Đàm-Hoàng Mai-Hà nội[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-05-2010, 10:09
lenguyen_1983's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 1,037
Re: Ban Ram I Kingmax

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Call: 0989.8.33.2.11 zalo,viber ,alo,sms...
Add : HH3B-Bán đảo Linh Đàm-Hoàng Mai-Hà nội[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:13.