![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9911
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9912
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Then, why are both "The Atlantic Ocean" and "The Atlantic" correct?
|
|
#9913
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I misread your ealier question. Who told you "Mount Everest" was incorrect?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9914
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Good everning ,everybody
, how about today , was it good ?????I were so boring that I didn't know what to do.................. Can anybody help me find a website to study English... I have already found the VOA special english , but I still want more , help me please
|
|
#9915
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE] |
| TegamiJason |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TegamiJason |
|
#9916
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I know that I'm not good at English, but I don't use google to express my thought
and I don't care whatever you think
|
|
#9917
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() you talked about irrlevant things
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE] |
| TegamiJason |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by TegamiJason |
|
#9918
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#9919
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Check the rules of using articles for geographical nouns.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9920
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
there are even rules for that? I thought they decided the names on a whim and people just take them as given
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality |
| tranhieuamg |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranhieuamg |
![]() |
|
|