Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #981  
Old 30-01-2009, 15:53
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Thank god it's friday. This was a long week.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #982  
Old 30-01-2009, 15:59
mcloud1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,187
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Yeah, a long week. I spent all time for game and film
Reply With Quote
  #983  
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58
Tekken 5ive's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 149
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What the hell are yoiu talking about???

I do not understand anything???
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Orange"][B]Lao động hăng say, thời cơ sẽ đến[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
-----------------------------------
mobile | BlackBery Javelin
laptop | LG Express Dual T1
bike | YAMAHA Sirius Silver
Reply With Quote
  #984  
Old 03-02-2009, 12:28
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekken 5ive
What the hell are yoiu talking about???

I do not understand anything???
which part didn't you understand?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #985  
Old 03-02-2009, 13:00
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
which part didn't you understand?
I think he means all the parts
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #986  
Old 03-02-2009, 18:46
mcloud1989's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,187
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekken 5ive
What the hell are yoiu talking about???

I do not understand anything???
was taking about "Tết"
Reply With Quote
  #987  
Old 03-02-2009, 20:23
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcloud1989
Yeah, a long week. I spent all time for game and film
I think Lunar New year Festival is finally over, let's get back to work
Reply With Quote
  #988  
Old 03-02-2009, 20:55
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@nhoxbabykutelov: happy departing
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #989  
Old 03-02-2009, 21:10
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

he got no brain or what
Lunar Newyear's over , now I have to "cong đít" do my homework, literature's always shitting me... :(, damn that subject, without it my school life maybe much better .
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #990  
Old 03-02-2009, 23:32
cobain's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,946
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

May be a sh!t year, I am out of work in the first month of the year
__________________
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Vostro 3k: Core i5 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia 310M, 320HDD[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Red"]Thinkpad T420S SSD 128GB, 8GB RAM[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Nas: 1TB WD[/COLOR]. [COLOR="DarkRed"]Desk: 3GB RAM, Phenom x3 2.1GHz, 320 SG HDD, 1TB HIT HDD. HP x23LED[/COLOR].
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Sansa CLip Plus + Grado S80i / Klipsch X10[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Red"]4S, S2, OpenMoko[/COLOR]...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:44.