Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9641  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
Member
Join Date: 01-2017
Posts: 32
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Dm Việt Nam đá ngu như cờ hó , về nước hết cmnd (
Reply With Quote
  #9642  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
tamada's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,909
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đm đá pen đi @@

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #9643  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 6,397
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

câu câu giờ đm à , về nước
__________________
[COLOR="Indigo"]E3-1231v3 / H97 gaming 3 / GTX1060 gaming X 6GB / 4x4GB Sniper / WD 1GB black / M12II 620 bronze
KM570 MX / G502 RGB spectrum[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9644  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đuối r
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9645  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 1,080
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

2 đội hết chạy nổi rồi
Reply With Quote
  #9646  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
nguyentuquang.ceo's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 465
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

VIỆT NAM CỐ LÊN

Sent from HMD Global TA-1032 using vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #9647  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
ThongBaoLien's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 478
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Tiến Dũng bắt ngu vãi loz
Reply With Quote
  #9648  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
moelogxam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2017
Posts: 1,930
Đm vn đá ngu vcl giời ơi. Đm bọn ngu chó
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]VOZ VZO OVZ[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]ZVO OZV ZOV[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #9649  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
Welcome to K.I.A island's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2017
Posts: 4,326
Bọn VN chân gỗ vô dụng, chỉ ăn rồi đá bóng cũng đéo làm được, cút về nước đi đừng làm tốn cơm quốc gia nữa

Sent from my coconut using vozForums
__________________
Decisions as I go, to anywhere I flow
Sometimes I believe, at times where I should know
I can fly high, I can go long
Today I got a million, tomorrow, I don't know
Reply With Quote
  #9650  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:30
LeuBao100's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 3,011
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đau trym quá man

Gửi từ iPhone X 256Gb lock edition bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:21.