Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #941  
Old 02-11-2011, 19:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 202
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Khi nào chia tay thì bảo tớ nhá

Reply With Quote
  #942  
Old 04-11-2011, 08:18
Kangta.hp's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 2,015
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Ảnh tự sướng như trẻ trâu

__________________
[QUOTE=onishin;137061045]Đôi giầy đi vào đc truyện trong cuộc phiêu lưu đến xứ 34 :sexy:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=StokeMX;137074725]Mang nhầm thì nó lại đưa đến xứ 36 37[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #943  
Old 12-11-2011, 04:37
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

nửa năm trước

__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #944  
Old 13-11-2011, 22:18
370HSSV 0773H's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,193
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Ảnh em hôm qua đám cưới ông cậu, nói 22 tuổi các bác tin ko :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-12 17.42.47.jpg‎
Views:	447
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	501862  
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR="Gray"][B]When I'm sad I stop being sad and being awesome [COLOR="Sienna"]instead[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[RIGHT][COLOR="Black"][B]-B.S-[/B][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #945  
Old 17-11-2011, 12:31
juno's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 186
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

góp vui
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06092011216 - Copy.jpg‎
Views:	679
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	504355  
Reply With Quote
  #946  
Old 18-11-2011, 19:11
Etamy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 76
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

20/10/2010

Reply With Quote
  #947  
Old 19-11-2011, 09:00
quanleloi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 143
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz



đừng thông em, tội
__________________
[CENTER][B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Cho em cả trái tim tôi chẳng còn gì cả, trở thành kẻ ăn xin ... đói tình ... tôi mệt lả.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #948  
Old 20-11-2011, 10:55
zelda's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 5,285
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Đừng gạch em
__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][b][i][size="3"][color=#FF40B9]T[/color][color=#FF5BA1]W[/color][color=#FF768A]I[/color][color=#FF9173]C[/color][color=#FFAC5C]E[/color][/size][/i][/b][/CENTER][/SIZE][I][B][CENTER]Only look at Chaeyoung[/CENTER][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #949  
Old 24-11-2011, 13:47
Have A Nice Day's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 107
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etamy View Post

Áo sơ mi trắng, bên trái, ngoài cùng
con bé bên cạnh đang GATO
__________________
http://www.vietnamvisacentre.com - Getting a visa to Vietnam to be easy
Reply With Quote
  #950  
Old 28-11-2011, 09:57
longlee1988's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 173
Re: Bộ sưu tập người mẫu vOz

Quote:
Originally Posted by quanleloi View Post


đừng thông em, tội
hÌNH NHƯ từng là huyền thoại bện box 50 GVN phải k
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:32.