Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9451  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 332
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Duy Pink ngu vl
Reply With Quote
  #9452  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
alicubeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 1,486
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ngu vãi, cơ hội ngon thế mà đá ngu vl
__________________
[I]Đào hoa ảnh lạc phi thần kiếm
Bích hải triều sinh án ngọc tiêu[/I]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][I]Link đăng ký Airbnb được tặng lên đến $47 cho chuyến đi đầu tiên https://www.airbnb.com/c/minhq199?currency=USD[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9453  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
alapha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 1,664
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

sao mày đéo chuyền
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Pink"]FLAT IS JUSTICE[SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #9454  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
noneedname's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 763
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Ngu quá duy ơi
__________________
Em không về phố vẫn như xưa
Bàng đỏ lá nhưng mùa xuân vẫn thế
Reply With Quote
  #9455  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 870
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hồng Duy trẻ trâu vkl
Reply With Quote
  #9456  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 441
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Duy ngu như chó, đmm về nc đi cho rồi
Reply With Quote
  #9457  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm thằng lol duy gồng ráng chạy phát mà đá như lol, sức đâu nữa

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9458  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
nmd nmd is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 1,893
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Duy đếch muốn làm người hùng mà muốn nghe chửi.
Reply With Quote
  #9459  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
BigGuy4U's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 1,008
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Góc liên tục thế này
Reply With Quote
  #9460  
Old 23-01-2018, 17:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2016
Posts: 195
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

[IMG][/IMG] ngay luc nay http://vntracker.com/voz/?thread=6830409 go go go

Được gửi từ 6s - vozForums
__________________
:sogood:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:18.