Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #911  
Old 18-01-2009, 17:29
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Stop talking about holes and slots. That's totally nonsense, and don't ruin the thread.
you made me lol is it necessary?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 18-01-2009, 17:33
du0's Avatar
du0 du0 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,781
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan
This thread looks kinda fun

my life sucks, Im a UNIS student, I have no Tet.

I got three tests tomorrow: one on AP US History, one on AP art, one on AP Calculus, and I have to take SAT on January 24th

Well, It cant be any sucker
well, i don't have any exercises or homeworks
tet is so long that i'm going to have nothing to do :(
except receiving $$$ :X
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 19-01-2009, 01:31
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan
This thread looks kinda fun

my life sucks, Im a UNIS student, I have no Tet.

I got three tests tomorrow: one on AP US History, one on AP art, one on AP Calculus, and I have to take SAT on January 24th

Well, It cant be any sucker
Is that UNIS in VN? Tuition is more than $15k/year. Even in the US, most parents can't afford paying $15k/year for their kids to go to private school. Buddy, you are way more lucky than than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
you made me lol is it necessary?
iLOL2. That makes no different.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 19-01-2009, 13:14
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
Is that UNIS in VN? Tuition is more than $15k/year. Even in the US, most parents can't afford paying $15k/year for their kids to go to private school. Buddy, you are way more lucky than than others.
That's right bro, but I ve been so disappointed with myself. I almost got kicked out of the school due to my series of F. Fortunately when i realized the true meaning of my dad's words:" Lucky comes with responsibility", it wasnt too late. Im so much better now. I hope I could get admitted in some prestigious schools and become a college student next year. That will be not only the best ending but also the new beginning of my life
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 19-01-2009, 14:13
kcg's Avatar
kcg kcg is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

keep that spirit and u'll get on your way to college. your dad must be proud of you because of your studying behavior. G'luck on your exams.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][I]Dã mai cốt cách nguyên phi tục
Hải hạc phong tư tự bất quần[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #916  
Old 19-01-2009, 14:39
du0's Avatar
du0 du0 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,781
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i'm too lazy in studying and every time i get in front of my desk, i can't oppose against my computer (my computer is next to my desk lolz)
anyway to get me out of this status? :(
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 19-01-2009, 17:46
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

remove that PC, smash it, hammer it, destroy it, or just put it away
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 19-01-2009, 18:04
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by du0
i'm too lazy in studying and every time i get in front of my desk, i can't oppose against my computer (my computer is next to my desk lolz)
anyway to get me out of this status? :(
Ask yourself
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 19-01-2009, 19:28
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

UNIS is way overpriced. Fifteen grands per year is completely ridiculous, I'd send my kids overseas if I had that fortune.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 19-01-2009, 20:19
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

15k $ ? you can spend 3 years in Europe with that sums .In somes country the scholarchip is almost free, but that's another matter of cource if you don't have any familly around
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:40.