![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#901
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]đời là vạn ngày sầu ... ...biết tìm vui chốn nào?[/COLOR] |
|
#902
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
talking about MAC and PC, I have something to show you guys.
slot? hole? it doesn't matter lmao
__________________
[SIZE="1"]No Bullshit Zone[/SIZE] |
| beatƖemania |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by beatƖemania |
|
#903
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
![]() for the sake of your thingy, I suppose we should use PC
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#904
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
stop talking about holes & slots, totally nonsense. don't ruin the thread.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#905
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#906
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#907
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Keep taking like dat, ya ain't gonna get no hole tonite.
This's gonna be a long weekend. Does anyone here work 2 or 3 jobs? How do you guys feel?
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT] |
| tengtengvn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tengtengvn |
|
#908
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#909
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
This thread looks kinda fun
my life sucks, Im a UNIS student, I have no Tet. I got three tests tomorrow: one on AP US History, one on AP art, one on AP Calculus, and I have to take SAT on January 24th Well, It cant be any sucker |
|
#910
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't have Tet holidays either, and it seems like I always don't have enough time to finish exercises that the teacher gave me from class >"<
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B] |
![]() |
|
|