Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #891  
Old 15-01-2009, 16:31
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
I prefer to call them holes

the holes, that u call is "slots"
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #892  
Old 15-01-2009, 17:09
Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 71
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

where re u, guys ?
How can I follow this topic?
Reply With Quote
  #893  
Old 15-01-2009, 17:13
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman
where re u, guys ?
How can I follow this topic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHTD
I am from HN.


U'd read this topic from post#1
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #894  
Old 15-01-2009, 18:24
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman
where re u, guys ?
How can I follow this topic?
nah, we're being between some slots, and some holes
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #895  
Old 15-01-2009, 18:25
libra102's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,400
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman
where re u, guys ?
How can I follow this topic?
you dont need to follow, you can make new subjects so that others follow you
Reply With Quote
  #896  
Old 15-01-2009, 21:59
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

boring.... boring....
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #897  
Old 16-01-2009, 01:20
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

That was a joke but you guys ruined it.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #898  
Old 16-01-2009, 04:38
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Guys, all men love the slot
Reply With Quote
  #899  
Old 16-01-2009, 06:06
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

let's learn english , let's learn lolcat english !


wat ? you don't know what a lolcat is ? visit http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Reply With Quote
  #900  
Old 16-01-2009, 07:52
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Guys, all men love the slot
Ac ac
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:37.