Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 25-11-2006, 20:04
Angelika's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 167
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu
Yet those who care for humanity always have stuffz called random shit to protect their grounds
Who cares for humanity, more shit more fun =))
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 25-11-2006, 20:07
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika
Who cares for humanity, more shit more fun =))
Oh.. blah blah... you make my day!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 25-11-2006, 20:21
vash's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 309
Re: Pls get back to where vtalinh started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu
Well I don't know yet it appears there's a PROFESSIONAL show gettin' started (b/w two guys who are livin' in a certain environment some of us ain't still get familiar with). Oh, man... i guess there's some places out there for two of you guys to talk about dat life, huh?

Pls get back to where we started or vtalinh started
hehe, sry for the off topic ..

okay i do have a question here ....
say talk is verb, how do we make it into a noun ?
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 25-11-2006, 20:26
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Pls get back to where vtalinh started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash
hehe, sry for the off topic ..

okay i do have a question here ....
say talk is verb, how do we make it into a noun ?
talk itself is already a noun =S
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 25-11-2006, 21:41
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Pls get back to where vtalinh started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash
hehe, sry for the off topic ..
Nevermind now

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash
okay i do have a question here ....
say talk is verb, how do we make it into a noun ?
A boysband in England CODE RED they has a song called DON'T TALK THE TALK

Quote:
Where's your dignity?
Where's your respect?
It's all wrapped up in your foolish pride
That's what I suspect

I heard a little rumour
That you've been runnin' me down
Shootin' your mouth off about me
All over town

CHORUS:
Don't talk the talk
If you can't walk the walk
Either practice what you preach
Or quit wastin' my time
Don't talk the talk
If you can't walk the walk
The grass is always greener
On the other side

How dare you come to me
With your apology
A promise is a comfort to a fool
But you can't fool me

See all of this time
You thought you'd be sellin' me out
But I know all the kinda games you play
And I know what you're all about

REPEAT CHORUS

Don't talk the talk
If you can't walk the walk
The grass is always greener
On the other side

Isn't it funny - what goes around comes around
But you never could see that
Always just a little too proud
But if you really wanna learn the hard way
Then you gotta play the game my way
'Cos I ain't never gonna take no...
From you, from you, from you....

REPEAT CHORUS
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 25-11-2006, 21:46
SawyeR's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,726
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika
Who cares for humanity, more shit more fun =))
__________________
Ngây thơ!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 26-11-2006, 02:52
fRzzy's Avatar
Mmph mmmph mph-mph mmph!
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 12,515
Re: Pls get back to where vtalinh started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash
say talk is verb, how do we make it into a noun ?
Let's just say it's a noun...
__________________
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]các anh chả biết gì cả, kênh chém gió của [B]Mr. Chơi[/B] ở đây cơ -> [url="https://www.youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial"][B]youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial[/B][/URL][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 27-11-2006, 01:37
foggyflute's Avatar
Thiếu Protein
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 5,796
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Someone says this a touching story ,I think that a stupid story about noobs who never know about "girl hunting" or "heart breaker"
wat do U thk ? From blog that I don't remember.
Quote:
Regrets
Regrets magnify

10th grade

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called
"best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.

After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade

The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broken her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep.

She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year

The day before the prom she walked to my locker. "My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step! I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she doesn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day

A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "You’re my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later

I was sitting in the pews of the church. That girl was getting married. I watched her say "I do" and drove off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!” She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had written in her high school years. This is what it read:

I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!

I wish I did too... I thought to my self, and I cried.
__________________
[I][COLOR="SlateGray"]Không cần clone nick để cãi nhau - [B]U MAD?[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 27-11-2006, 02:07
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

That dude was an idiot.

If you love someone, just fucking tell her that you love her. There's nothing wrong with confessing your emotion. If you're too shy to do it, then you're not ready to love or be loved. And just forget about it if that.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 27-11-2006, 02:13
Yukumi's Avatar
Rong
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,296
Re: Ask.Me@vozforums.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
That dude was an idiot.

If you love someone, just fucking tell her that you love her. There's nothing wrong with confessing your emotion. If you're too shy to do it, then you're not ready to love or be loved. And just forget about it if that.
An experienced.. boy
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:19.