Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8841  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:16
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Where do you live, Mr. Boss Sniper?
He lives in HCM city.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8842  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:26
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Nothing is addictive yet boring as sorting my files prior to each scheduled maintenance of my computers.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8843  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
KTDC Group I can ensure that the quality is good
never heard of it. are some center like outerspace or london or vus good? i searched on the internet and found that they re just crap nowsaday.
Reply With Quote
  #8844  
Old 11-07-2012, 13:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 29
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm going to study A-level in London soon, but i have no idea what should i bring from here to my school
any suggestion??
Reply With Quote
  #8845  
Old 11-07-2012, 14:02
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdnhnguyen View Post
i'm going to study A-level in London soon, but i have no idea what should i bring from here to my school
any suggestion??
Literally nothing .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8846  
Old 11-07-2012, 15:14
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdnhnguyen View Post
i'm going to study A-level in London soon, but i have no idea what should i bring from here to my school
any suggestion??
bring your imagination
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #8847  
Old 11-07-2012, 17:03
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
never heard of it. are some center like outerspace or london or vus good? i searched on the internet and found that they re just crap nowsaday.
sorry man, outerspace and VUS are not good enough as advertised :">

trust me, KTDC, go ahead !
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8848  
Old 11-07-2012, 17:07
mr_gem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 3,118
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Excuse me guys, but may I ask what's the difference between "must" and "have to", I don't know how to use them right
Reply With Quote
  #8849  
Old 11-07-2012, 22:22
kenken1512's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 3,152
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_gem View Post
Excuse me guys, but may I ask what's the difference between "must" and "have to", I don't know how to use them right
me too, but i think they're same
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][I]Đừng xóa những gì không do mình tạo ra.[/I][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #8850  
Old 11-07-2012, 22:56
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 26
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_gem View Post
Excuse me guys, but may I ask what's the difference between "must" and "have to", I don't know how to use them right
Both "must" and "have to" are used to express strong obligation. However, "must" refers to personal circumstances that make the obligation necessary (the speaker agrees with the obligation)

E.g.: I must go to bed early (.. I think go to bed early is good for me, therefore, I must go to bed early)

"have to" refers to external circumstances, and it isn't used to talk about personal feeling

E.g.: I have to go to school on time (because the school's regulation requires students to be on time).

Moreover, "must" is also used to express opinion, and somehow a prediction.
E.g.: It must be very nice to be a VOZer
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:00.