Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8611  
Old 27-06-2012, 02:12
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I can't sleep. The burning in my chest flared agonizingly.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8612  
Old 27-06-2012, 07:02
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've just done an incredible thing: slam dunk.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8613  
Old 27-06-2012, 07:25
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleme1412"""" View Post
I've just done an incredible thing: slam dunk.
How much did you have to lower the basket ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8614  
Old 27-06-2012, 09:16
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
How much did you have to lower the basket ?
Nah, my friend gave me a boost. Without him, it would have been nearly impossible.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8615  
Old 27-06-2012, 10:06
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What a beautiful day! I really love it.

The night will come with greater joy in the first semi-final Euro 2012 game between SPAIN and PORTUGAL.

Spain seems to be at higher level than Portugal but C.Ronaldo should give his opponent some surprises by his super talent. I believe that.
Reply With Quote
  #8616  
Old 27-06-2012, 10:22
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
What a beautiful day! I really love it.

The night will come with greater joy in the first semi-final Euro 2012 game between SPAIN and PORTUGAL.

Spain seems to be at higher level than Portugal but C.Ronaldo should give his opponent some surprises by his super talent. I believe that.
I think he's the man of moments, he may be not good from start to end, but he will take his chance to score. However, I think Spain will get to the final match, not Portugal.
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8617  
Old 27-06-2012, 10:50
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Had a really nice party with my friends last night.But I had Diarrhea, I had to wake up three times to get into toilet :(
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #8618  
Old 27-06-2012, 11:00
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

play with my baby
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8619  
Old 27-06-2012, 11:23
kend.ice's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 86
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
All summer with my little niece and nephew, and my younger brother with his biggest examination.
is it right in grammar?
Reply With Quote
  #8620  
Old 27-06-2012, 11:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^Where is the 'verb'?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:18.