Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #851  
Old 13-01-2009, 20:47
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
You very Pro
May be we should use "Professional", huh ?
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old 13-01-2009, 21:30
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
May be we should use "Professional", huh ?
right



i'm sick zzzz
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old 13-01-2009, 21:36
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanh
So, what a sadly day! I failed in my exam. My friend couldn't go out for a walk with me. My PC still breaks down. So sadly.

Don't give up, Chiaki!
sad
failed my exam
My PC is still broken down
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old 14-01-2009, 00:14
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngocnd84
Let's have a little time to rest. I've read a funny story roughly like this:

- An Arabic man enter USA. When fill in form he wrote" Sex: twice a week...". The officer said " I mean male or female?". Then that one said " both male and female" ...

Is there someone help me to complete this story? I forgot this already. Thanks.
... This dude would be dead already if he filled out that form in his country...
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old 14-01-2009, 01:11
rekcorvn's Avatar
Professional Pilot
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 3,126
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
... This dude would be dead already if he filled out that form in his country...
Is it because he's an ... "Araviko" ? [sry man... i write this word the way I read in modern Greek language... forgot this simple word in English, my English is becoming worse and worse... ]

//edit: remembered. "Arabian" , is that right ? :")
__________________
[B][SIZE="1"]- D610|35f285f1.4|MavicPro|OsmoMobile2 -[/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #856  
Old 14-01-2009, 03:19
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

... Iran president said "we don't have gay issue in our country"...

/Both Arab and Arabian are right.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #857  
Old 14-01-2009, 06:59
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

thanks tengtengvn for your advice i think you're right it 's alway important to start with grammar even people complain about the fact that in VN english teaching in school is grammar and nothing else. Personally I did'nt learn english in school , but french until I enter university so i should to work my basic grammar first

about arab people yeah it's not a joke i'm sure they love sex
Reply With Quote
  #858  
Old 14-01-2009, 08:28
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26
thanks tengtengvn for your advice i think you're right it 's alway important to start with grammar even people complain about the fact that in VN english teaching in school is grammar and nothing else. Personally I did'nt learn english in school , but french until I enter university so i should to work my basic grammar first

about arab people yeah it's not a joke i'm sure they love sex
//This paragraph needs some full stops and commas, please.

always
although
is all about grammar but nothing else
I didn't learn english but french in school, until I entered university
i should work with basic grammar
Reply With Quote
  #859  
Old 14-01-2009, 08:54
nneo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,988
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
You very Pro
Nothing's improved from his first post in this thread
Reply With Quote
  #860  
Old 14-01-2009, 11:53
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26
thanks tengtengvn for your advice i think you're right it 's alway important to start with grammar even people complain about the fact that in VN english teaching in school is grammar and nothing else. Personally I did'nt learn english in school , but french until I enter university so i should to work my basic grammar first

about arab people yeah it's not a joke i'm sure they love sex
I feel you, man. When I came to the States, my English was even worse than yours right now. 12 years in school in Vietnam, I'd learned almost nothing. I came so close to start from scratch when I took my first English class here.
Guess what? They don't use any special ways to teach English. In 2 hours class, the teacher only spends approximately 20 minutes on grammar. The rest are for discussions, work group, class activities,... I think those are what we lacked when learning English in Vietnam. Class activities make us so active in learning, that way we explore English and absorb it. Well, in Vietnam, students are so passive. The way we learn is like a damn tape recorder. How can we learn English when we don’t have change to practice? You can’t memorize it. Well, you could. But once you learn a different language, you have to practice on the regular basic otherwise you will forget it.
Some of you will argue with me on this. We have been making excuses for so long time already. Vietnam is a poor country, we don’t have money… I say bullshit. I was taking to one guy from India, this is his first time in the U.S. and I can understand him very well. According to him, they don’t learn English anywhere else except in school. They take it so seriously as it’s their second language. Their students have to speech English and be at certain level when graduate from university.
Back to Vietnam, I don’t think it’s right to blame everything on the student. Since we can’t beat the system, what else can we do?

/I didn't check it again, so let me know if you find any mistakes.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:12.