Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #841  
Old 12-01-2009, 22:05
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

not "the"
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #842  
Old 12-01-2009, 22:07
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard
not "the"
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #843  
Old 13-01-2009, 03:20
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computing student93
The love is the fire. But I don't know, it's warn or burn my heart

Who can fix it ?
Love is a fire. I messed with it, it burn my ass.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #844  
Old 13-01-2009, 06:22
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

how do you guys learn english seriously ? My english is bad but I really need to improve it for my work :/
Reply With Quote
  #845  
Old 13-01-2009, 10:36
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26
how do you guys learn english seriously ? My english is bad but I really need to improve it for my work :/
Well, learning English is not hard but hard. It's not hard because there are so many English speakers, it's very widely used. It's hard because it takes years and years of learning, practicing and improving.

You would think most native speakers don't have any problems learning English since it's their mother tongue. No, you are wrong. I've seen many of my friends and those who struggle in English class even though English is their first language. People don't write the same way they talk.

To start, I think you have to learn basic grammar structure. I mean you don't have to learn grammar to write like a professional writer. Most of us will never be at that level anyway. Basic grammar understanding will help you when it comes to writing because using the right tense will help express your idea or thinking on paper more accurate. And when you speak, it will be a lot easier for people to understand what you are saying.

Like I said, people don't write the same way they talk. So learning to speak, let words come out naturally is also a challenge but it can be challenged. Watch movie, news is one way, it helps you learn how English is spoken. But scripted conversations will not help you improve as much as having direct, real conversation. Since we all are interested in hi-tech, why don't you guys form a group and practice with each others. Let's say open a chat room. If you are too shy to talk, write it down and someone will help you. It's better than spend time chatting with bitches, isn't it?

.....

/Mỏi tay quá. Đi kéo vài phát tạ, làm dĩa cơm sường rồi về viết tiếp.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #846  
Old 13-01-2009, 14:41
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
.....

/Mỏi tay quá. Đi kéo vài phát tạ, làm dĩa cơm sường rồi về viết tiếp.
gotcha
sườn, not sường
I'm longing for your post
Reply With Quote
  #847  
Old 13-01-2009, 17:37
ngocnd84's Avatar
Thiếu Sáng
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 6,031
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Let's have a little time to rest. I've read a funny story roughly like this:

- An Arabic man enter USA. When fill in form he wrote" Sex: twice a week...". The officer said " I mean male or female?". Then that one said " both male and female" ...

Is there someone help me to complete this story? I forgot this already. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #848  
Old 13-01-2009, 17:54
ttanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 757
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

So, what a sadly day! I failed in my exam. My friend couldn't go out for a walk with me. My PC still breaks down. So sadly.

Don't give up, Chiaki!
Reply With Quote
  #849  
Old 13-01-2009, 18:08
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Too many guys in this board get depressed about love
Reply With Quote
  #850  
Old 13-01-2009, 18:51
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn
Well, learning English is not hard but hard. It's not hard because there are so many English speakers, it's very widely used. It's hard because it takes years and years of learning, practicing and improving.

You would think most native speakers don't have any problems learning English since it's their mother tongue. No, you are wrong. I've seen many of my friends and those who struggle in English class even though English is their first language. People don't write the same way they talk.

To start, I think you have to learn basic grammar structure. I mean you don't have to learn grammar to write like a professional writer. Most of us will never be at that level anyway. Basic grammar understanding will help you when it comes to writing because using the right tense will help express your idea or thinking on paper more accurate. And when you speak, it will be a lot easier for people to understand what you are saying.

Like I said, people don't write the same way they talk. So learning to speak, let words come out naturally is also a challenge but it can be challenged. Watch movie, news is one way, it helps you learn how English are spoken. But scripted conversations will not help you improve as much as having direct, real conversation. Since we all are interested in hi-tech, why don't you guys form a group and practice with each others. Let's say open a chat room. If you are too shy to talk, write it down and someone will help you. It's better than spend time chatting with bitches, isn't it?

.....

/Mỏi tay quá. Đi kéo vài phát tạ, làm dĩa cơm sường rồi về viết tiếp.
You very Pro
__________________
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][/center]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:47.