Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8471  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 97
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

lên báo mới mà xem
Reply With Quote
  #8472  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:13
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm chậm chạp vc
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8473  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2014
Posts: 9,680
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Việt Nem giải này chống bóng bổng tốt phết
Reply With Quote
  #8474  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:14
Unregister-user's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 389
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espresso07 View Post
thanks thím
__________________
[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Kẻ sinh nhầm thời[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8475  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:14
chaunguyenkhoa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 608
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

ăn trái này chăng
Reply With Quote
  #8476  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:15
Pitt's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2014
Posts: 372
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

éo vào nhé
__________________
[CENTER] https://i.imgur.com/PSuiCe4.jpg [COLOR="DimGray"]✔[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #8477  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:15
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

cố lên
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8478  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:15
Han Lap Den's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 921
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

tí chết đkm
Reply With Quote
  #8479  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:16
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm thằng qatar chơi chắc cú vc dm ăn dâm r về thủ dm nó
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8480  
Old 23-01-2018, 16:16
WindyydniW's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 37
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thôi không sao thua cũng được. Đá thế là tốt rồi. Thua lần này cũng có nhiều cái để đổ lỗi mà
__________________
[I][B]Cuộc đời giống như một cuốn sách...quan trọng không phải là nó DÀI hay NGẮN..mà là nó HAY hay DỞ mà thôi
[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:48.