Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8461  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:16
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm in SG.


How is that?

If every care, I'll send my info to inbox
You get my point. :">
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8462  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:18
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm in SG.


How is that?

If every care, I'll send my info to inbox
See you then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
The thread is going to be much more interesting when a person claimed-to-be-a-girl shows up. I guess everybody need a prove.
We should never miss a chance to make friends, no matter boys or girls.
Reply With Quote
  #8463  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:21
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
See you then!

We should never miss a chance to make friends, no matter boys or girls.
If you read my comments you"ll know my purpose saying that
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8464  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:26
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
See you then!

We should never miss a chance to make friends, no matter boys or girls.
That's right. I like making freinds with everybody. But some people say You're lacoste so I don't want to public my info.

y/m: anhdao7792 Now, I must go out. I'll come back 3 hour later
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8465  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:28
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm in SG.


How is that?

If every care, I'll send my info to inbox
how about me ???
Reply With Quote
  #8466  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:35
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
That's right. I like making freinds with everybody. But some people say You're lacoste so I don't want to public my info.

y/m: anhdao7792 Now, I must go out. I'll come back 3 hour later
Frankly, you're not as cute and sparkling like Korean celebrities or what most guys expect these days but whoever says you're lacoste should has his/her eyes checked!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8467  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:40
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
That's right. I like making freinds with everybody. But some people say You're lacoste so I don't want to public my info.

y/m: anhdao7792 Now, I must go out. I'll come back 3 hour later
You are a girl not a lacoste.you like making friends and so do we. Nice to meet you.
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8468  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,910
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

847 trang rồi cơ à ? Mình bỏ qua cơ hội luyện tiếng Anh từ lâu quá!
Quên


Hello every body! Best wish for you.
__________________
Sống chậm lại, nghĩ khác đi và yêu thương nhiều hơn.
Reply With Quote
  #8469  
Old 24-06-2012, 21:48
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Frankly, you're not as cute and sparkling like Korean celebrities or what most guys expect these days but whoever says you're lacoste should has his/her eyes checked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
You are a girl not a lacoste.you like making friends and so do we. Nice to meet you.
Really? thanks everybody. I'm afraid you've been done
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8470  
Old 24-06-2012, 21:55
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Frankly, you're not as cute and sparkling like Korean celebrities or what most guys expect these days but whoever says you're lacoste should has his/her eyes checked!
She is lacoste and my eyes are... well, good!

I have not seen her face! =))
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:55.