Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8291  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:58
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Say: a woman has front and back doors while a man has only one door. Isn't a toy to excessive ?

"Cruising" means boarding a boat to certain destination, sometimes an island.
You know, man, Mr. admin and I are the only and very rare STRAIGHT men in this vozing world. So, you know, then I prefer a house with both back and front doors.


@ trumbantia2012: I'm enjoying it now, in my office with airconditioner. So I'll tell you how great the air outside is.

Reply With Quote
  #8292  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:59
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Diablo 3 related ?

Why 6'2" ?
Because it is kind of above the average height in the future and I want to dominate the air in soccer.
Reply With Quote
  #8293  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Diablo 3 related ?
Yup, it's what my summer is all about. Thanks to Blizzard, the game is almost unplayable for me now. I can't believe that I actually spent $100 on pre-order to get this kind of sh*t.
Reply With Quote
  #8294  
Old 21-06-2012, 11:02
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Yup, it's what my summer is all about. Thanks to Blizzard, the game is almost unplayable for me now. I can't believe that I actually spent $100 on pre-order to get this kind of sh*t.
Be ready to play age of wulin, that game rocksssss!!
Reply With Quote
  #8295  
Old 21-06-2012, 11:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Nah, I think I would go with Darksiders 2 or the new expansion of Skyrim for the rest of summer. And wait till fall to pre-order AC or Hitman.
Reply With Quote
  #8296  
Old 21-06-2012, 11:58
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
Can anyone confirm this: Asian people got the best hair and black people got the best skin.
It depends on what aspect you're judging. Asian hair is smoother but Caucasian hair is better for styling. About skin, so far I agree Africans possess the healthiest one but the perception of fair skin is still strong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
You know, man, Mr. admin and I are the only and very rare STRAIGHT men in this vozing world. So, you know, then I prefer a house with both back and front doors.
I'm just a law-abiding netizen .
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
Because it is kind of above the average height in the future and I want to dominate the air in soccer.
Are you aiming for pro or what? I think height only matters when you play either at the back or front line. Midfielders generally don't need to be tall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Yup, it's what my summer is all about. Thanks to Blizzard, the game is almost unplayable for me now. I can't believe that I actually spent $100 on pre-order to get this kind of sh*t.
How come yours was messed up? I intend to buy mine next month.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8297  
Old 21-06-2012, 12:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
How come yours was messed up? I intend to buy mine next month.
The new patch killed the game. All Blizzard was doing is nerfing everything they can along the way in order to force the players to use the AH/RMAH. The latest patch which is released yesterday push the rage to all over the NA server. If you go to diablo 3 forum right now, you will see tons of threads complaining and cursing about what Blizzard have done to ruin the game.

FYI, they nerfed the iAS which is one of the important stats to raise dps by 50%. The nerf makes demon hunter and other ranged classes almost useless in inferno atm (not to mention that Witch Doctor is already a broken class). They also raised the repair fee by a ridiculous amount which makes farming no longer viable since we have to spend all of our gold on repair bills. Last but not least, they lowered the drop rate from chests and breakable objects. That means we can only get valuable items through killing monsters which is fine if they didn't put the stupid enrage timer on.

P/S: My advice would be stay away from this game. Blizzard is no longer the company we know when they released D2 years ago. All they care about now is profit and how they get more money from us. If you want to experience an old D2 game style, I would recommend torchlight 2. It is made by D2 team a.k.a Blizzard North.
Reply With Quote
  #8298  
Old 21-06-2012, 12:48
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
The new patch killed the game. All Blizzard was doing is nerfing everything they can along the way in order to force the players to use the AH/RMAH. The latest patch which is released yesterday push the rage to all over the NA server. If you go diablo 3 forum right now, you will see tons of threads complaining and cursing about what Blizzard have done to ruin the game.

FYI, they nerfed the iAS which is one of the important stats to raise dps by 50%. The nerf makes demon hunter and other ranged classes almost useless in inferno atm (not to mention that Witch Doctor is already a broken class). They also raised the repair fee by a ridiculous amount which makes farming no longer viable since we have to spend all of our gold on repair bills. Last but not least, they lowered the drop rate from chests and breakable objects. That means we can only get valuable items through killing monsters which is fine if they didn't put the stupid enrage timer on.

P/S: My advice would be stay away from this game. Blizzard is no longer the company we know when they released D2 years ago. All they care about now is profit and how they get more money from us. If you want to experience an old D2 game style, I would recommend torchlight 2. It is made by D2 team a.k.a Blizzard North.
Bloody hell, that sounds totally like the management of a certain Vietnamese provider ! From what you said, it seems like they're no longer content with the dough from World of Warcraft and intending to make Diablo 3 its second cash cow .
Personally, I prefer lurking Tristram alone or with 2-3 friends at a time. I'm also more of a PvM kind of guy so I guess I'll stick with Diablo 2 for the time being while watching closely what would happen to Diablo 3.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8299  
Old 21-06-2012, 13:02
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I wanna have a discussion regarding a subject which is raising lots of concern in our community. Should we DECRIMINALIZE or LEGALIZE prostitution.

I want to hear from u guys what u think, ur opinion on this subject, please be objective to your argument, use your life experience as a based knowledge, not a ruler to apply on everyone.

Personally, when we are arguing on something, or a certain subject, we will develop critical thinking skills and how to put separate English sentence together connected which will benefit our English a lot more than just talk about some random subject. Besides, it's more interesting and create an more academic challenging environment for Vozers.

Hit me back ! Wanna hear from u all.
Reply With Quote
  #8300  
Old 21-06-2012, 13:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
^ They know that WOW is losing its edge, so they want to make D3 the replacement. But they forgot that D3 is not a MMO, it's an ARPG. And in ARPG, players want to have the overpowered or godlike feeling. We don't care if other people are doing gold farming, mashing pots or opening chest. We just want to play our game and enjoy it. It's like in D2 when you feel weak at first stage of the game, but have the ability to destroy every single thing when you are on higher level.

But Blizzard is treating D3 like another MMO, and they are killing it by doing that. They keep saying stuffs like "the players are supposed to play it this way", "this is not really fun, so let fix that...".
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:52.