Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #811  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:59
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Please wait for some days. I'm sad, now.
i'm sorry i don't know. i'll give u a song. do u receive???
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #812  
Old 08-01-2009, 22:01
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Complicated Heart


Don't know what to say now
Don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle
A complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
But I just have to say
Before you throw it all away

Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain
Don't know what you're thinking
To me it seems quite tough
To hold a conversation
When words are not enough
So this is your decision
And there's nothing I can do
I can only say to you
Chorus:
Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain



hông biết nói gì bây giờ
không biết bắt đầu từ đâu
làm gi` đây sao thật là khó khăn
ôi một trái tim khó hiểu
em hãy cho anh biết em đang lìa bỏ
nhưng anh chỉ có thể nói
trước khi em ra đi

thậm chí nếu em muốn đi một mình
anh sẽ phải chờ đợi khi em đến
nếu em cần một người nào để dễ dàng chia sẻ cơn đau
vì thế em vẫn bên đời tôi, tôi biết vẫn còn tình yêu
không biết em đang nghĩ gi`
làm cho anh băn khoăn suy nghĩ
muốn gặp mặt đôi điều muốn nói
khi từ ngữ không phải là đủ
vì vậy, đây là quyết định của em
và không có gi` anh không thể làm
anh chỉ có thể nói cho em mà thôi
Chorus:
thậm chí nếu em muốn đi một mình
anh sẽ phải chờ đợi khi em đến
nếu em cần một người nào để dễ dàng chia sẻ cơn đau
vì thế em vẫn bên đời anh, anh biết tình yêu đó luôn tồn tại


thành nhà thơ mất rồi
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 08-01-2009, 22:21
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh

thành nhà thơ mất rồi
speak VMese...???
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #814  
Old 08-01-2009, 23:14
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i want to say goodbye but...it's difficult...i feel sad...although i want to return to my love but i realize now that too much time has passed time flows too fast and it will bring new hot tears that roll down my cheeks with another goodbye pictures inside dimming memories although i'm told those memories won't return please treasure the memories that i gave you of us i never even imagined that we could part so easily after sharing joys and sorrows, we had to separate we can't return to pure time together every pure, beautiful day everyone was jealous of us but there was nothing to be jealous of even though our past was a dark time i consider myself lucky to have met you


I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE... I'M SO TIRED... BORING... GOODBYE MY FRIENDS.... I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU AND V.. ... GB... G9 EVERYBODY


P/S POSTS 192:LUCKY NUMBER.... =)
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 09-01-2009, 02:40
lazyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 1,101
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I just wanna sleep (:|
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 09-01-2009, 11:32
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
i want to say goodbye but...it's difficult...i feel sad...although i want to return to my love but i realize now that too much time has passed time flows too fast and it will bring new hot tears that roll down my cheeks with another goodbye pictures inside dimming memories although i'm told those memories won't return please treasure the memories that i gave you of us i never even imagined that we could part so easily after sharing joys and sorrows, we had to separate we can't return to pure time together every pure, beautiful day everyone was jealous of us but there was nothing to be jealous of even though our past was a dark time i consider myself lucky to have met you


I WANT TO SAY GOODBYE... I'M SO TIRED... BORING... GOODBYE MY FRIENDS.... I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU AND V.. ... GB... G9 EVERYBODY


P/S POSTS 192:LUCKY NUMBER.... =)
if i understand i'll die (hiểu chết liền )
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #817  
Old 09-01-2009, 12:20
Radiohead's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

maybe he(she)'s just broken up with his(her) GF(BF)... i really dont get what he(she) said clearly... but I think those words are pure words from a heartbreaker...it makes me feel sorry and faithfully
__________________
Lappy: Toshiba L840
Phone: súng 1 Iphone 5s, súng 2 Galaxy S3 I9300
Muzik Fiio x3 + Grado sR80 + soundmagic pl50
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 09-01-2009, 14:49
nneo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,988
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
haizzz, :"> :">
I know what you mean, Opteron is studying in England, but almost we are learning here, and I bet you are, right ?. Don't be... (gì nữa nhỉ, ko nghĩ ra được, ai nói tiếp hộ mình với )
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 09-01-2009, 16:00
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm drunk now. Just having beer with my colleague for the certificate "Excellent labor" which I have received from my company management board this morning (a little bit show off :"&gt
What's about you, all? Do you have any achievements in career/education that you might want to share with us? Just tell
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 09-01-2009, 16:26
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Is it employee of the month thing? I'm sure you are deserve it. Congrats!
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:04.