Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #801  
Old 08-01-2009, 18:34
Mactinos's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 7,936
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

/CiCi
Oh, Global Hell, You are so sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
đẹp wá nhễ... tết đến rồi pác nào tặng e 1 cặp đi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
em tặng bác cặp bưởi đi rồi bác tặng em lại cặp dưa
2 cặp này chắc lại đem đấu giá đây
Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
là sao ạh???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
"bác" là gH
"em" là love_ballad

PS: mà giống dưa này là trồng hay là ép cho trái non nó thành hình như vậy ta
__________________
[QUOTE=whaturname]Trách tạo hóa tạo ra đàn ông dũng mãnh vô song bao nhiêu lại lòi ra 2 hòn dái yếu đuối vl[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #802  
Old 08-01-2009, 18:46
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactinos
/CiCi
Oh, Global Hell, You are so sick
Am I wrong?
I just said the truth.
có qua có lại mà lmao
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 08-01-2009, 19:39
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
Am I wrong?
I just said the truth.
có qua có lại mà lmao
hey, hey, hey. Why do you say vietnamese here ? man
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:11
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

That's Why(You Go Away)

Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
but there is something left in my head

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know

You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
now you wanna say goodbye to me
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away i know

Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There ain't so much to say now between us
There ain't so much for you
There aint't so much for me anymore
Reply With Quote
  #805  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:16
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactinos
/CiCi
Oh, Global Hell, You are so sick
what??? talkative...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:23
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
That's Why(You Go Away)

Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
but there is something left in my head

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know

You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
now you wanna say goodbye to me
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away i know

Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There ain't so much to say now between us
There ain't so much for you
There aint't so much for me anymore
Người yêu hỡi! Liệu em có thể nói cho anh biết
Sao đôi mắt sâu thẳm của em lại buồn đến vậy?
Thật lòng anh k muốn nói lời chia tay ...
Tình yêu chỉ là một thứ ảo ảnh
Mà anh nên quên, và phải cố quên!
Thế nhưng ... trong tâm trí anh ... vẫn còn chút j đó ... vấn vương!
Em bắt đầu cho tình yêu đôi ta,
Và giờ đây, cũng chính em chấm dứt tình yêu ấy!
Chỉ có anh là kẻ duy nhất ... cảm thấy ... hụt hẫng trong tâm hồn.
Giờ em muốn anh quên đi tất cả những lời em đã nói
Thế nhưng ... trong tâm trí anh ... vẫn còn chút j đó ... vấn vương!
Sẽ chẳng bao giờ anh quên được nụ hôn em trao
Cảm giác thật nồng nàn, và vương vất thật dài lâu
Thế nhưng ... anh lại chẳng phải là người đàn ông trái tim em hằng mong đợi
Bởi vậy, mà em rời bỏ anh ....

Chẳng bao giờ em cảm thấy hài lòng, dù cho anh có làm gì đi chăng nữa
Giờ đây em muốn nói lời chia tay
Tình yêu chỉ là một thứ ảo ảnh
Mà anh nên quên, và phải cố quên!
Thế nhưng ... trong tâm trí anh ... vẫn còn chút j đó ... vấn vương!
Sẽ chẳng bao giờ anh quên được nụ hôn em trao
Cảm giác thật nồng nàn, và vương vất thật dài lâu
Thế nhưng ... anh lại chẳng phải là người đàn ông trái tim em hằng mong đợi
Bởi vậy, mà em rời bỏ anh ....

Giờ đây, anh ngồi nơi đây, trống vắng cô đơn
Giữa chốn không cùng không tận
Và chẳng biết phải đi đâu về đâu!
Giờ đây chẳng còn gì để nói giữa đôi ta ...
Chẳng còn j cho em ...
Chẳng còn j cho anh ...

the great song...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:27
Mactinos's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 7,936
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
what??? talkative...
/CiCi
Huh, who know ???

I just typed what I'saw
__________________
[QUOTE=whaturname]Trách tạo hóa tạo ra đàn ông dũng mãnh vô song bao nhiêu lại lòi ra 2 hòn dái yếu đuối vl[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:27
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Complicated Heart


Don't know what to say now
Don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle
A complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving
But I just have to say
Before you throw it all away

Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain
Don't know what you're thinking
To me it seems quite tough
To hold a conversation
When words are not enough
So this is your decision
And there's nothing I can do
I can only say to you
Chorus:
Even if you want to go alone
I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain
You can lean on me, my love will still remain


Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:35
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mactinos
/CiCi
Huh, who know ???

I just typed what I'saw
NO CHATTING (MOD SAID)

@Enrique why don't u translate into VNese?
i love these songs
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #810  
Old 08-01-2009, 21:47
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
NO CHATTING (MOD SAID)

@Enrique why don't u translate into VNese?
i love these songs
Please wait for some days. I'm sad, now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:05.