Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8021  
Old 07-06-2012, 09:18
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Who said diplomatic folks were poor ?

I don't know for sure but I've heard that Maths in A-level resembles what you study in grade 11 and 12 in Vietnam.
I don't suppose that Math in A-level is as difficult as math in VN
Reply With Quote
  #8022  
Old 07-06-2012, 09:36
Sgt.Gary "Roach" Anderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 76
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've just got banned
Reply With Quote
  #8023  
Old 07-06-2012, 09:43
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
I don't suppose that Math in A-level is as difficult as math in VN
Definitely so but the topics are all the same, chillax mate !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Gary "Roach" Anderson View Post
I've just got banned
So much for diplomatic immunity !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8024  
Old 07-06-2012, 14:27
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Gary "Roach" Anderson View Post
I've just got banned
why so serious just kidding, be careful when you type, mate
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8025  
Old 07-06-2012, 14:37
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi guys, i'm a new member in this forum
can I join with you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #8026  
Old 07-06-2012, 15:02
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
hi guys, i'm a new member in this forum
can I join with you guys?
you are welcome
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8027  
Old 07-06-2012, 15:21
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

can anyone give me some websites where we can chat with foreigners?
I want to improve my writing skill badly!
Reply With Quote
  #8028  
Old 07-06-2012, 18:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 841
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
can anyone give me some websites where we can chat with foreigners?
I want to improve my writing skill badly!
Well,what kind of chat do you want. Typing or speaking.Before you want to speak to foreigners,I suggest you use BBC and CNN to listen and improve your listening skill
__________________
Gửi Dannywolf,Kiyeusu,cpc,tantino1,tramssasy ,blackbudha,linh-lady,thánh leo và các vozer đồng chém gió khác trên thớt "Yêu nhầm chị hai được nhầm em gái".
Nếu một ngày nào đó chữ ký này mất đi,thì em đã chết ở nơi xa trường.Vĩnh biệt các bác.
Reply With Quote
  #8029  
Old 07-06-2012, 19:10
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyanhson10 View Post
Well,what kind of chat do you want. Typing or speaking.Before you want to speak to foreigners,I suggest you use BBC and CNN to listen and improve your listening skill
I prefer writing to speaking. Because I got low mark in this part so I need to improve it.
Reply With Quote
  #8030  
Old 07-06-2012, 19:41
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

enjoy my favourite movies
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:34.