Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 04-08-2011, 20:14
aluminum's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 156
Re: [Khoe hàng] Clip chiếu đám cưới

http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/You-and-I.../IWZFZEFU.html

Dưới cmt youtube có
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-08-2011, 21:44
khanhvu9000's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 86
Re: [Khoe hàng] Clip chiếu đám cưới

lock exposure là gì thế bác, clip đẹp, e đã like là cm trên ytb...khoái mấy kiểu quay thế này lắm
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 18-08-2013, 20:19
xichbich's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 9
Re: [Khoe hàng] Clip chiếu đám cưới

Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:43.