Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 01-01-2009, 00:42
madson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,829
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Shut up, close your mouth please
I'm tired with you
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-01-2009, 03:08
nam1911's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 517
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madson
Shut up, close your mouth please
I'm tired with you
it should be "tired of"
so you're the one to shut up
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-01-2009, 03:57
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
Đại khái hiểu được rồi đừng nói ra
Khi muốn nói đến nghề nghiệp thì công thức là : S + tobe + (a/an) + N (chỉ nghề nghiệp)
VD:
I'm a student
They are waiters
He is an engineer

// Cháu tớ lớp 6 nó bảo thế
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-01-2009, 04:05
lybenvung's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,186
Thumbs down Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard
Khi muốn nói đến nghề nghiệp thì công thức là : S + tobe + (a/an) + N (chỉ nghề nghiệp)
VD:
I'm a student
They are waiters
He is an engineer

// Cháu tớ lớp 6 nó bảo thế
hi nine to meet you how are you to day
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-01-2009, 04:45
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 3
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lybenvung
hi nine to meet you how are you to day
They're supposed to be "nice" and "today"
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-01-2009, 15:01
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard
Khi muốn nói đến nghề nghiệp thì công thức là : S + tobe + (a/an) + N (chỉ nghề nghiệp)
VD:
I'm a student
They are waiters
He is an engineer

// Cháu tớ lớp 6 nó bảo thế
Mới đầu tớ tính nói là I'm a Student mà nhớ lúc học mãu giáo là I'm job student, chắc nhớ lộn , kểu này không xong rồi đại vường ơi
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-01-2009, 15:04
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addmin
Mới đầu tớ tính nói là I'm a Student mà nhớ lúc học mãu giáo là I'm job student, chắc nhớ lộn , kểu này không xong rồi đại vường ơi
My job is student chứ
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-01-2009, 15:07
Addmin's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 515
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

are you see my avata to have large ?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-01-2009, 15:08
madson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,829
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam1911
it should be "tired of"
so you're the one to shut up
=)) Idiot, ask your teacher or google plz! I have no time to teach an idiot

http://www.google.com.vn/search?hl=v...p;aq=f&oq=
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-01-2009, 15:11
MAXGear™'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 1,143
Re: Học tiếng Anh cùng anh em VOZ !!!!

idiot > or Iod > D.O.T ( dee, old, tee)

So funny!
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]†h€†ru†h[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:46.