Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7931  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:18
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Prolly since I've been composing poems in F145 .
wow so amazing
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7932  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:23
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
wow so amazing
Practice makes perfect, especially when it's fun .

Feel free to check out my posts .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7933  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 3,064
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Practice makes perfect, especially when it's fun .

Feel free to check out my posts .
Help me pleaseeeee
Reply With Quote
  #7934  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:37
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1412356 View Post
Help me pleaseeeee
I could fix those little passages you posted here from time to time but I couldn't do the whole lot since it is your translation. Writing styles that differ might cause confusion to readers.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7935  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 3,064
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I could fix those little passages you posted here from time to time but I couldn't do the whole lot since it is your translation. Writing styles that differ might cause confusion to readers.
Luckily, I haven't translated anything
Reply With Quote
  #7936  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:50
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1412356 View Post
Luckily, I haven't translated anything
Goodbye mate !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7937  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:02
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 3,064
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Goodbye mate !
Dafuq
Reply With Quote
  #7938  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:03
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I am going to study abroad in England but I afraid of the fact that I may not integrate with English
Reply With Quote
  #7939  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:07
Anthony's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
I am going to study abroad in England but I afraid of the fact that I may not integrate with English
dont' worry about that, just take it easy. Your english will improve after about 3 months.
__________________
[LEFT][SIZE=1]i7 7700 | MSI B250M Mortar | Corsair LPX 2400 8GBx2 | SS S12II 620W | WD Blue SSD 256GB | WD Blue 1TB | Jonsbo CR-201 | Dell U2417H | Samsung SyncMasterP2250 | HyperX Cloud Stinger | Leopold FC750R Navy with Cherry MX Blue Switch | E-blue Cobra[/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[CENTER][B]Th[COLOR=Red]i[/COLOR]nkPad T430 with docking[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7940  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:11
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
dont' worry about that, just take it easy. Your english will improve after about 3 months.
totally agree
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:55.