Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #761  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:39
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
do u afraid???
who is afraid ? this is you...spam girl
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #762  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:40
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
u afraid.... ???
In general, with moderators there's no reason for spamming in this topic
Reply With Quote
  #763  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:41
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
who is afraid ? this is you...spam girl
no if i'm afraid i didn't spam this thread...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #764  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:45
patri0t's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,189
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

at a glance...i think the thread's title should be renamed to
"flirting lacoste with vozers" =))
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]-- bl4ckdr4g00n --[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #765  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:46
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
no if i'm afraid i didn't spam this thread...
include all mod you so brave than i think

(nhóc này liều quá đi )
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #766  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:52
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
It's makes this thread more boring, i can't agree with you
mọa chả tìm đâu ra từ mà nói nữa
It makes/will make this thread boring
Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
agree agree
today i didn't see spammers... sad... sad...
I haven't seen any spammers today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Do you want to K.I.A?
Do you want to be kicked in action?
Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
do u afraid???
Are you afraid of him?
You're not afraid of him, are you?

and bla bla bla
too many grammar mistake
Be careful whenever you type.
PS: who is trying to spam in this thread, I'm going to kut his bird lmao
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #767  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:57
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
too many grammar mistake
Be careful whenever you type.
PS: who is trying to spam in this thread, I'm going to kut his bird lmao
mistakes
I have no bird. I only have a dog and a cat as my pets, do you really want to cut them lmao
Reply With Quote
  #768  
Old 07-01-2009, 23:06
kebattri's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 1,242
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
mistakes
I have no bird. I only have a dog and a cat as my pets, do you really want to cut them lmao
what does "kut" mean ? .. hí hí hehe ^^.....

So how about today guy? Today It's my lucky day. Because I went to school 10 minutes late so that I didn't have to do exam .... Love it so much.
__________________
... I love vOz .... And I'm the mAn who want to change the World ....
[center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng
luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][b][/b][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #769  
Old 07-01-2009, 23:08
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
mistakes
I have no bird. I only have a dog and a cat as my pets, do you really want to cut them lmao
Hehe, I mis-typed. So sorry
I bet you have a "bird"
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #770  
Old 07-01-2009, 23:12
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

who have more than 5 mistakes in 1 post must be warned =)) =))

this is my idea =)) =))
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:03.