Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7631  
Old 23-05-2012, 12:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
huh?

// i'm depressed now....
"Need" is a static verb. It cannot be used in the progressive.

Here's the list: http://www.perfect-english-grammar.c...verbs-list.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7632  
Old 23-05-2012, 14:06
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
"Need" is a static verb. It cannot be used in the progressive.
Sure thing, thx
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7633  
Old 23-05-2012, 18:24
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroandangel1312 View Post
hi guys and gals!!
I'm going to take the Toeic test and IELTS in so far.
But my weakness is grammar. So, how can i improve my Grammar skill in the most efficient way?
Thanks all for your advices!!!
practice make perfect
u can choose some toeic test to do then focus on what you were wrong(grammar)
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7634  
Old 23-05-2012, 18:35
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

btw, i'm feeling upset how to distinguish between:
What you were wrong and What were you wrong
can anyone help me? Many thanks
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7635  
Old 23-05-2012, 19:42
nthoang011293's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 485
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
btw, i'm feeling upset how to distinguish between:
What you were wrong and What were you wrong
can anyone help me? Many thanks
they usually say "What did you do wrong", I've never seen that kind of sentences before
You may say "What were you wrong....(about).."
__________________
ASUS ROG G53SW-A1..........Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Medium
Cowon J3.....iPhone4S....Sony EX500 SL White.....Audio Technica ATH-M50 LE.....Sennheiser MX880
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Manchester United vô đối vô đối vô đối[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7636  
Old 23-05-2012, 19:55
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Who likes Dubstep?
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7637  
Old 23-05-2012, 20:12
Visual Basic's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 24
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody???

Can I help you???
__________________
[QUOTE]Imports System.IO[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7638  
Old 23-05-2012, 21:02
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual Basic View Post
Hello everybody???

Can I help you???
what's wrong?
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #7639  
Old 23-05-2012, 21:11
nthoang011293's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 485
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual Basic View Post
Hello everybody???

Can I help you???
Nice trolling buddy
__________________
ASUS ROG G53SW-A1..........Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Medium
Cowon J3.....iPhone4S....Sony EX500 SL White.....Audio Technica ATH-M50 LE.....Sennheiser MX880
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Manchester United vô đối vô đối vô đối[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7640  
Old 23-05-2012, 21:35
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthoang011293 View Post
they usually say "What did you do wrong", I've never seen that kind of sentences before
You may say "What were you wrong....(about).."
thanks bro. i typed what i thought first, so...
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:35.