Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #751  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:18
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungStalker
I think we should have a question or a subject to discuss.Everyone here just talking without target ...we only say, and someone else can't not follow us.
My first idea is change post 1 to Grammar or vocabulary table for studying easily.
My grammar is worse than speaking skills.
It's makes this thread more boring, i can't agree with you
mọa chả tìm đâu ra từ mà nói nữa
Reply With Quote
  #752  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
It's makes this thread more boring, i can't agree with you
mọa chả tìm đâu ra từ mà nói nữa
i agree with U
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #753  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:41
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabong
i agree with U
agree agree
today i didn't see spammers... sad... sad...
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #754  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:46
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
agree agree
today i didn't see spammers... sad... sad...
Do you want to K.I.A?
Reply With Quote
  #755  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
agree agree
today i didn't see spammers... sad... sad...
Show me who spammers are...lmao
Reply With Quote
  #756  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:47
gamebboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 7,129
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i don't understand
__________________
Don't you worry there my honey--We might not have any money--But we've got our love to pay the bills

[center][i][COLOR="Lime"][B][SIZE="3"]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Cyan"][B][SIZE="3"]luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/b][/ve][b][/b][/center]
Reply With Quote
  #757  
Old 07-01-2009, 21:49
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
Show me who spammers are...lmao
aladanh cici enrique... and so on i don't remember...

who r spammers chứ nhỉ
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #758  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:04
aladanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,108
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
aladanh cici enrique... and so on i don't remember...

who r spammers chứ nhỉ
I am here and global hell
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #759  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:28
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladanh
I am here and global hell
do u afraid???
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #760  
Old 07-01-2009, 22:30
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Do you want to K.I.A?
u afraid.... ???
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:45.