Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #741  
Old 07-01-2009, 13:51
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sang.ca
Some people belief that God who greated the universe.
believe
created
Reply With Quote
  #742  
Old 07-01-2009, 14:06
shabondama's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 4,567
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Out of the blue - Michael learns to rock.
Ask mr.Gúc for more detail.
__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR="Red"]Close Air Support division /
TM Warthog HOTAS & Oculus Rift S proud owner.[/COLOR]
[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #743  
Old 07-01-2009, 15:26
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
haizzz, I hate someone just sigh and say nothing. Whenever my gf acts like this, I know that war is coming
I said "Haizz", that mean U do not understand Op.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #744  
Old 07-01-2009, 15:51
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
I said "Haizz", that mean U do not understand Op.
meant
did not :"> :">

I did not know that Op. wanted to make friend I only focused on his mistakes . Shame on me!
@Opteron: If she is your old friend, share me her chat nick, OK? :"> :">
Reply With Quote
  #745  
Old 07-01-2009, 15:52
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
meant
did not :"> :">

I did know that Op. wanted to make friend I only focused on his mistakes . Shame on me!
@Opeton: If she is your old friend, share me her chat nick, OK? :"> :">
Means, not meant.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #746  
Old 07-01-2009, 15:54
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Means, not meant.
correct....
Reply With Quote
  #747  
Old 07-01-2009, 15:55
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayumi
Means, not meant.
lmao lmao

@SqueaK: I think that all the things Opteron said are correct
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #748  
Old 07-01-2009, 16:04
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
@SqueaK: I think that all the things Opteron said are correct
Really?

Quote:
your avatar, is she a final-year high-school student?!
she looks very familiar for me!!!
"final-year high-school student" is ok but unpopular in usage. "senior-year high school student" or "high school senior" is rather used.

"looks very familiar for", not sure about this, but I think "looks very familiar to" is more familiar to me.
Reply With Quote
  #749  
Old 07-01-2009, 17:50
TungStalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,856
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I think we should have a question or a subject to discuss.Everyone here just talking without target ...we only say, and someone else can't follow us.
My first idea is change post 1 to Grammar or vocabulary table to study easily.
My grammar is worse than speaking skills.
__________________
Deactivated.
Reply With Quote
  #750  
Old 07-01-2009, 20:34
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungStalker
I think we should have a question or a subject to discuss.Everyone here just talking without target ...we only say, and someone else can't not follow us.
My first idea is change post 1 to Grammar or vocabulary table for studying easily.
My grammar is worse than speaking skills.
yes, I agree with you
there are many grammar mistakes
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:38.