Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #731  
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05
Opteron's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,807
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@ttanh: your avatar, is she a final-year high-school student?!
she looks very familiar for me!!!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][I][COLOR="Green"]Voi[/COLOR][/I] đi rồi [I]Mèo[/I] ở với ai[B]?[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]
*Mèo để màu chữ "Voi" xanh lá, giống màu nVIDIA đấy!
Reply With Quote
  #732  
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron
@ttanh: your avatar, is she a final-year high-school student?!
she looks very familiar for me!!!
High school senior

familiar to
Reply With Quote
  #733  
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueaK
High school senior

familiar to

haizzz, :"> :">
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #734  
Old 07-01-2009, 08:33
TungStalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,856
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

She's studying grade 9 or 10,I think so ...,Angel face !
__________________
Deactivated.
Reply With Quote
  #735  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:05
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanh
Come on! I'm going to take the math exam only with belief and hope for a miracle

Never give up, Chiaki!
Belief; Niềm Tin, Đức Tin. Freedom of Belief; Tự Do Tín Ngưỡng.

Some people belief that God who greated the universe.

I do not know whether God exits or not.

Miracle; phép lạ. I believe the micracle happens in life.

Come on! I'm going to take the math exam only with the confidence, and believe for the good mark.

I'll never give up, Chiaki!
Reply With Quote
  #736  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:08
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 604
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn
haizzz, :"> :">
haizzz, I hate someone just sigh and say nothing. Whenever my gf acts like this, I know that war is coming
Reply With Quote
  #737  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:50
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungStalker
She's studying grade 9 or 10,I think so ...,Angel face !
She is in grade 9 or 10. I think so. She has an angel face!
Reply With Quote
  #738  
Old 07-01-2009, 09:52
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

grade 9th or 10th ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #739  
Old 07-01-2009, 12:15
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I was wondering what love was all about
I was trying but couldn't work it out
But then you came along to my surprise
And made my frozen mind come alive

continue... my own way

Anh đã từng thắc mắc và tự hỏi..tình yêu là gì?
Anh đã cố thử nhưng ko thể tách những suy nghĩ
Rời khỏi tâm trí mình..
Nhưng từ khi em đến trong sự kình ngạc quá đỗi
Và làm đóng băng linh hồn lẻ loi này
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #740  
Old 07-01-2009, 13:11
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad
I was wondering what love was all about
I was trying but couldn't work it out
But then you came along to my surprise
And made my frozen mind come alive

continue... my own way

Anh đã từng thắc mắc và tự hỏi..tình yêu là gì?
Anh đã cố thử nhưng ko thể tách những suy nghĩ
Rời khỏi tâm trí mình..
Nhưng từ khi em đến trong sự kình ngạc quá đỗi
Và làm đóng băng linh hồn lẻ loi này
if anyone post lyric of song, pls give the link to listen
ok?
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:12.