Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #711  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:52
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanh
I am going to take the math examination tomorrow and now I have no any thing about math in my mind I am going to die
Poor you, rest in peace
@all:
You don't want to translate the song lyric to English, do you?
OK, let's find another topic to discuss.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:55
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanh
I am going to take the math examination tomorrow and now I have no any thing about math in my mind I am going to die
Dont't sorrow, babe a fault confessed is half redressed
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:59
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttanh
I am going to take the math examination tomorrow and now I have no any thing about math in my mind I am going to die
I am going to take the math exam tomorrow, and now I have know nothing about it in my mind.
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:00
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

ey guys

sr but i need help right now
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...88#post2267488

can u help me , pls
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:03
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Do not feeling blue. Take rest and reviewing for what you have been studied. If you do your homeworks, you will be ok.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:11
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
Poor you, rest in peace
@all:
You don't want to translate the song lyric to English, do you?
OK, let's find another topic to discuss.
The topic of love, PC, and life are the most easy to talk about.

Trangslate the lyric song is not exciting to the members.
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:12
Tmblµe's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 390
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
Poor you, rest in peace
@all:
You don't want to translate the song lyric to English, do you?
OK, let's find another topic to discuss.
Im too lazy to translate.
I have an exam tommorrow... many guy in my class have been given up for this subject (they will not participate this test tomorrow)
/Im wonder if i should give up, or not ...
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:25
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmblµe
Im too lazy to translate.
I have an exam tommorrow... many guy in my class have been given up for this subject (they will not participate this test tomorrow)
/Im wonder if i should give up, or not ...
try

never too late ( ko bao h là quá muộn translatr word by word )
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:31
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I believe that 99.9999% vozForums' members love their computer.
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 06-01-2009, 21:34
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I think when this thread was moved to this subbox, voz member hard to see it.
Why don't we sticky it in F17
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:47.