Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #701  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:37
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Please
Don't leave me because I love you
Đừng rời xa tôi vì tôi lỡ yêu người mất rồi
and in my heart, I know that you are the one I love, only you
và con tim tôi từ ngày ấy khi bước vào cuộc đời biết mãi về sau chỉ luôn yêu một người một người thôi
Please stand by me for just a minute at the end of the day
hãy ngồi lại bên tôi một phút cuối khi ngày sắp tàn
Bla bla bla
vì sợ ngày mai sang tình yêu khắp nơi thật vội vàng
how do we know if we still remember each others in another day
biết chắc ngày mai sẽ lại nhớ đến đâu
please stand by me
hãy ngồi lại bên tôi...
for just a minute, for me to feel my life
chỉ một phút thôi cho đời tôi thêm dài
at some part, I don't know how to translate
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:38
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Don't go away cos I loved you
Don't go away because I love you.
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:42
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
how do we know if we still remember each others in another day
biết chắc ngày mai sẽ lại nhớ đến đâu
Biết chắc ngày mai vẫn nhớ đến nhau
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:46
Global Hell's Avatar
Team "thèm tít"
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 4,765
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
Biết chắc ngày mai vẫn nhớ đến nhau
no, please replay the song and listen to what he sings
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly, hihihi[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:47
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Hell
no, please replay the song and listen to what he sings
I haven't got any speakers
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 06-01-2009, 19:50
Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 81
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
I haven't got any speakers
I don't have the speakers yet.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:41
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique
I haven't got any speakers
use your headphone, or earphone
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:47
Enrique's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,905
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter
use your headphone, or earphone
Could you lend me some earphones?
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:48
ttanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 757
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I am going to take the math examination tomorrow and now I have no any thing about math in my mind I am going to die
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 06-01-2009, 20:51
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My favourite
What I've done

Quote:
In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
From the truth
Of a Thousand Lies


So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away
What I’ve Done

I'll face myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done

Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
While I clean this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty

For What I’ve Done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!!

What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done

Translate it to Vietnamese with me guy
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:25.