Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7081  
Old 27-03-2012, 23:45
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzebub_666 View Post
good reason for a bad girl !!!!
I'm not a bad girl don't think so, plz
Reply With Quote
  #7082  
Old 27-03-2012, 23:47
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

There no good or bad, rule is rule
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #7083  
Old 27-03-2012, 23:49
belzebub_666's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
I'm not a bad girl don't think so, plz
Don't worry girl,we are all gay,so there's nothing to fear about !!!!
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]DEUTSCHLAND WELTMEISTER 2014 [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7084  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:07
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzebub_666 View Post
Don't worry girl,we are all gay,so there's nothing to fear about !!!!
Guess that I can't refuse any more
I'm not very beautiful plz don't throw your bricks at it
Reply With Quote
  #7085  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:20
Ruslana's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 717
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

really nice girl; its my pleasure to make friend with you
Reply With Quote
  #7086  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:25
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslana View Post
really nice girl; its my pleasure to make friend with you
i'm so moved to hear that from you
Reply With Quote
  #7087  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:31
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@ThuTrang: You look so like one of my older sis. She's as nice and gentle as you . I havent seen her for long and really miss her.
Next time, dont be easly fooled by strangers you havent even met in real life, okay?
Reply With Quote
  #7088  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:32
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
@ThuTrang: You look so like one of my older sis. She's as nice and gentle as you . I havent seen her for long and really miss her.
Next time, dont be easly fooled by strangers you havent even met in real life, okay?
I believe in what I'd like to believe
Reply With Quote
  #7089  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:34
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hmmm, watever
Reply With Quote
  #7090  
Old 28-03-2012, 00:39
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

photo
Naive girl detected
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:37.